The Hub is currently in its beta phase. This means that we’re engaging potential users on its usability and relevance, with a view to updating and expanding the Hub towards the end of 2017. Follow us on social media for regular updates.
How to submit your research
Should your research be added to the South African Sustainable Development Knowledge Hub? You’re welcome to submit your research if it meets the following criteria:
- It was published (or accepted for publication) between 2014 and 2016;
- It is available in a version that may be freely shared;
- It has undergone peer-review;
- It relates to at least one Agenda 2063 Aspiration or Sustainable Development Goal;
- It focuses, more or less, on the level of implementation; and
- It was either written by a researcher based in Africa or focuses on a region within Africa.
You’re welcome to send your research that meets these criteria to the Programme Coordinator.